A few thoughts for the player
Email this Article
Print this Article
Written by: Doug Klein
Saturday, February 2, 2008
- You should never “dive in” when you’re the last defender.
- All goals count the same no matter how they’re scored or who scores them.
- You can shoot all you want but the only shots that count are the ones in the back of the net.
- Attackers that want to score a goal shouldn’t stand in the middle of the goal and hope that the ball will come to them.
- If you don’t shoot you can’t score.
© 2013 LeaguePro, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site created by LeaguePro Inc.